3/03/2013

PARIS PARTY - Oh La La!!!!!


 PARTY OF THE MONTH!

Today I have a very special party that I prepared for my daughter`s 8th birthday...she is crazy for Paris, then I decided make a Oh lala party rich in details!!! Take a look!!!

Paris party table:




Some table details:



In this jewelry box all rings, bracelets are edible and the girls could take home:

  


Eiffel Tower cake:



I also create an area for snack and food...CAFE PARIS!








Paris goody bags...Each girl took home a beautiful Paris fashion bag with a cute pink poodle!!!



The nail polish was the party's hit!!!!


 Party Invitation: Passport to Paris - If you are going to Paris you should have your passport.


And finally our Thank you card....We sent to each guest a Paris postcard to say thank you for coming and how Julia loved all gifts!!!




3 comments:

  1. Gisela,
    Her party looks just fabulous! I love the Paris theme. All the decrations look great. I hope your daughter enjoyed herself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you...She was really feeling in Paris!!!All from my heart!!!

      Delete
  2. where did you get the good bags at? Love the style

    ReplyDelete